Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, It's all good. I do have interwebs access in the evenings in spare time, but tbh I'm just to tired to do anything.

I've come home for the weekend, and am leaving again tonight at about 8.

So here's a lowdown:

Rifle training/Combat training= AWESOME.

Physical Health/Training= Damm tiring

People- Pretty damm cool, AND NONE OF THEM ARE GAY!

Yep, its bloomin good fun, and My bank account is going to love it afterwards as well =D

anyway, I gotta fly. Things to do...

toodles xx

It's 3 o clock in the morning, I'm on a friends laptop...

Hello Alex, thats a nice elaborate name there =p

oh ya, there's some pictures that got taken a few days back that I'm going to upload as soon as i can, all parade stuff and the lot.

Hi TSR!

Hi Jae! still dueling dev? impressive. most. can't you just use more rolly cube thingys or something, its dragging on a bit now =p

@Rogue15- Was on galaxies early morning GMT, you were hidden to the eyes it seems. better luck next week, we need to play sometime.

@Davin- Hold it back, big man. I'm leaving you again now...

toodles

Sup You guys know who I am I think Ive made quite a few posts in The Holowan Lab and I wanna Intro myself.My name is Ryan I live in Iowa Waterloo to be exact so if any of you SW gamers live near me We should hang out sometime.I like to be called Sin or Shadman and Fear you decide what to call me.

Zomg. Loooo TSR! You been out to sea or used as an anchor yet? hope ur well. I would have talked sooner but the irony is, it's your fault im not on here as much. Im glued to Galaxies, (Chimaera) Im something of a legend there now. Mmmyes, Herbie has moved up in the world. I got a job too but it's nothing like handling guns. Although somedays i wish it were.

Oh and welcome Lord-Fear, how is hell these days?

You're in Hell too?

Welcome to all the new people, I'm Grey, the crazy old coot of these forums, you should all pay me a visit on the RD forums, its never boring there

WARNING: We cannot guarante your sanity will be the same after crossing into the Raz Domain forums, you have been warned.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm new here.

I live in Hungary. It is a small, but beautiful country in middle Europe. I live in the main city Budapest.

I 22 years old and I'm a student.

My favourite games are the Kotor series and Diablo2 Lod and Devil May Cry3

I like football (europian) (soccer), ice hockey and basketball

My favourite music: probably Green Day, but I like lot of music styles, like punk, metal, 60' 70' beat, J-pop

My hobbie is make videos

Here is my youtube corner:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SWExile

Hi! I'm new here.

I live in Hungary. It is a small, but beautiful country in middle Europe. I live in the main city Budapest.

I 22 years old and I'm a student.

My favourite games are the Kotor series and Diablo2 Lod and Devil May Cry3

I like football (europian) (soccer), ice hockey and basketball

My favourite music: probably Green Day, but I like lot of music styles, like punk, metal, 60' 70' beat, J-pop

My hobbie is make videos

Here is my youtube corner:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SWExile

Devil May Cry 3? Mmm...What's your favorite style, then? Mine is Sword Master.

Now I have Time To Post Here.

Hello I am a Hutt disguised as a Male Human who is secretly trying to take over the world.

I currently am located in the west of england in a small town called Stroud in the cotswolds. I am 5ft 4 and weigh 8 stone. My hair is short in the summer and long the rest of the time and I am 14 years old. My hobby's consist of; Video Games, D&D, Reading and watching anime..

Name: Confidential... you won't ever find out...

Height: 5'11"

Favorite Video Games: Kotor, K2, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, ect.

Favorite Website: LucasForums and YouTube

Archived