Home

Awww cute, Furby has a diploma. :X :D

FurbyGrad.gif

My god. I completely forgot about that.

I lold.

In other news, I went out to buy an Xplorer Guitar Controller to use with Rock Band because the RB guitar sucks a big fat cocksicle, and found one at best buy. Went to ring it up, and found out it was in fact 65 bucks.

F*** that. I just bought the whole god damn GH3 package. Wireless Guitar plus GHIII for $85.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOl that's awesome, and brave of you to post it. You go girl! ^^

I spent the weekend installing a couple of new bits of furniture. Totally knackering because they are solid wood and very very very very heavy, but well worth it. The coffee table is so cool, the lid opens up like a trunk and fits about 180 DVD's. This is a picture of them in the showroom, not my house lol...

coffeetable.jpg

sidechest.jpg

Say hello to my new Ipod Touch. Just got done jailbreaking it. This thing can even run scummvm! Woohoo!

Portable Monkey Island, here I come! :3pdance:

I need to come up with a name for it now. Suggestions? I'm going for a girls name. Vivian, perhaps? Help!

itouch.jpg.9e262304ef92901a4d45099118a7115d.jpg

It must be Talina, Rhett. Or Kitty. Or Junior. :D

See the way you figure this out is work out a sentence to insert the name into. For instance: Let me just grab/stroke/handle my (insert name here - Kitty - Junior - etc.). See how that works? Like a charm, my friend. Like a charm. ;)

You're good. You're very good. Perhaps too good. Hmmmm.

Lets give this a shot.

"I know just how to push Talina's buttons."

"Just let me grab my Talina and then I'll be off."

"Talina was in my lap for the entire movie."

"So yeah, I taught Talina some new tricks last night."

"I turn Talina on just by sliding my hand across her top."

Ladies and gentlemen, I don't want to alarm any of you but I think we may have a winner! :indif:

Archived