Home

That doesn't even have a diamond encrusted handle and I see nary a hint of Leopard skin. What is this **** you're trying to panhandle off on me, jmac? :carms:
Haha. Rhett are you entirely ignorant of fashion? You pay for the brand, not the product.

Also I thought Trouble at Tentacle Elementary was the best in the series by far.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, the last month I've probably spent around $500, but around $225 of that was giftcards and stuff... but I'm working a crap load this week, and as my brother showed me, with special pay, I'll be expecting around $270ish for a one-week paycheck next friday.

But I've got to say, I've never had this much money in my life before. And I've never spent this much money in my life before at such a rapid rate.

8780198_sa.jpg

8780198cv1a.jpg

8780198le.jpg

• Gateway P-6860FX
  • Core™2 Duo processor T5550 (Fully Upgradable!)
  • 4GB PC2-5300 Ram
  • 320GB Harddrive (With slot for second 2.5" hdd)
  • NVIDIA GeForce Go 8800M GTS 512MB (Fully Upgradable!)
  • 17" Widescreen Display
  • All sorts of goodies

I had to pick up a new laptop today because my company's last contract purchased my work laptop and they requested it back. :( I headed to Best Buy after work, saw this one on sale and thought it was a pretty sweet deal.

So far I'm very happy with it. It's built like a tank (over 9 pounds!) and is super easy to get into and swap parts. Once the T9300s come down in price I'm going to throw one of those into it. Now I just need to find a good bag for it. :)

http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.asp?sku=CPT400

That's the case I have and it's pretty good. Only thing that sucks is that it bulks up when u decide to put the power supply in any of the pockets. I also have the same looking laptop without the snazzy looking orange trim. But ya it's a good case. I've flown with it and always use it when I take my laptop anywhere and never had anything happen to it, even when I keep it in my trunk.

:lsduel::duel:

• Gateway P-6860FX
  • Core™2 Duo processor T5550 (Fully Upgradable!)
  • 4GB PC2-5300 Ram
  • 320GB Harddrive (With slot for second 2.5" hdd)
  • NVIDIA GeForce Go 8800M GTS 512MB (Fully Upgradable!)
  • 17" Widescreen Display
  • All sorts of goodies

I had to pick up a new laptop today because my company's last contract purchased my work laptop and they requested it back. :( I headed to Best Buy after work, saw this one on sale and thought it was a pretty sweet deal.

So far I'm very happy with it. It's built like a tank (over 9 pounds!) and is super easy to get into and swap parts. Once the T9300s come down in price I'm going to throw one of those into it. Now I just need to find a good bag for it. :)

Yes, that particular model has been on the Hot Deals forum over at Anandtech for quite some time now. At a little over a grand it's a smokin' deal if you ask me. With a decent CPU it would be a kickass gaming laptop. That's really all it lacks.

If you wanted to, you could pad-mod that T5550 to 2.2GHZ (11x200) while you're waiting for the prices to go down on the T9300's. It's a 667MHZ FSB chip; pad-mod it to 800MHZ and it'll run at 2.2GHZ. Just make sure the RAM can run at that speed (DDR2 400). All it takes is a rear-window defroster repair kit; specifically the copper paint in said kit. Might be worth looking into. ;)

Laboratory for Atmospheric Space Physics. I write ground control software for science satellites while I'm getting my masters degree.

Sweet lord, you have access to satellites with freakin' laser beams on them.

We're boned.

Yes, that particular model has been on the Hot Deals forum over at Anandtech for quite some time now. At a little over a grand it's a smokin' deal if you ask me. With a decent CPU it would be a kickass gaming laptop. That's really all it lacks.

If you wanted to, you could pad-mod that T5550 to 2.2GHZ (11x200) while you're waiting for the prices to go down on the T9300's. It's a 667MHZ FSB chip; pad-mod it to 800MHZ and it'll run at 2.2GHZ. Just make sure the RAM can run at that speed (DDR2 400). All it takes is a rear-window defroster repair kit; specifically the copper paint in said kit. Might be worth looking into. ;)

Cool. Got a link to more Info? I'm having trouble finding anything.

Archived