Home

You're going to be executed tomorrow...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, fine just for you (you party pooper:D) You're 90 years old, lying in a hospital bed, dying of natural causes, with your family and friends all there, assuming you can still eat and still have enough time to eat and socialize, what do you want your grandchildren to fix you for your last meal?

No one else gets this one from now on though;)

geez ppl, can't you answer a hypothetical question without making it an "event" :xp: hehehe...

As for me:

Double Cheesburger, prepared medium to rare (if it's well-done I'd have to kick something :lol: )

- Angus Beef

- Sharp Cheddar (1 slice)

- Spinach Leaf

- Grainger County Tomatoe

- Dill Pickle

- Dijon or spiced Mustard

- Ketchup

- no mayo, no onions

- Whole wheat bun, no sesame seeds

Side of Steak Fries with skins

and an Abita TurboDog, on draft... chilled mug preferable...

:D

Man, I think I know what I'm making for dinner tonight! hehehe...

Well let's see...

Soup

NewEngland clam chowder with hand selected clams freshly gathered from just off the coast of Nova Scotia. Hand selected by me of course.

The potatoes would be from Idaho and once again grown and hand picked by me. This would have to be made by my friend's great grandma somewhere near Concorde, Mass.

...she'd, of course, need my help.

Salad

An Artichoke Antalaha bean salad made with the fresh greens and peas of Madagascar would be next. Again grown, hand picked, and tossed myself.

Main

It's off to Japan for fresh Sashimi Anago and Unagi. Caught and lightly smoked by, you guessed it, me. Of course, I'd have to take a course to learn how to dive and catch eel in the ocean.

Can't have sushi without Hamachi (yellowfin tuna). Don't forget the wasabi.

And, how could you have a last meal without poi?

Only made in Hawaii.

Desert

After all of that, only an Argentinian fluff cake made exclusively in La Plata will do. Perhaps an italian ice from Milan could finish things off, but that would only be after two pints of stout at McMurray's in Dublin.

...OK, you can kill me now.

meh, it really wouldn't matter much to me. but since you're asking:

toss salad w/ bleu cheese dressing

a 'loaded' baked potatoe

14oz. porterhouse steak basted in worchestershire sauce, portobello mushrooms, diced green onions, and a shot of malt vinegar overnight, and then cooked medium

a cup of the strongest possible arabic coffee

and a flask of 200 proof vodka to dull the senses

Last meal? Heck, it'd probably take all day for me to get this all down....

No salad for me--why eat 'healthy' on your last meal? Unless it's my sister's mandarin orange salad, then I'll have a little bit.

Red Lobster biscuits

Hummus and pitas

A little bit of each:

Pizza--Deep dish cheese and sausage from Infusino's or Giordano's

Steak--medium filet mignon

Shrimp scampi

Meat pierogies

A gyro from Nazereth Deli in Columbus, OH

Cornbread casserole

some homemade mashed potatoes and gravy

Dessert--a little (or a lot): Some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (or Eli's)

Homemade brownies

A few thin mints

Greater's Ice Cream (the finest in the world, found in OH)--a little of Peanut butter chocolate chunk, coconut chocolate chunk, and oreo with strawberry topping.

Drink:

Pina colada

Top shelf Margarita

Diet Pepsi

Kauai coffee with hazelnut creamer

Snack with a movie:

Buttered movie popcorn

More Diet Pepsi

I'd certainly die happy if I didn't fall over from a heart attack first. ;P

Off the top of my head, I'd have for dinner: pizza (plain and sausage), cheesburgers, hamburgers, roast duck, fried chicken, roast chicken, baked chicken, marinated chicken, sausages, pasta, roast beef, marinated pork, roast pork, chicken fajitas, chicken burritos, chicken enchiladas, beef fajitas, burritos and enchiladas, pork burritos, fajitas and enchiladas, chicken soup, every type of sushi, rabbit stew, lam stew, lamb legs, plain rice, Indian rice, brown rice, too many categories of bread for me to put down, steak, baked potatoes, potato soup, scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, red lobster, shrimp, halibut, salmon, turkey, stuffing, french fries, chicken calzone, buttered toast, toast with all sorts of jams, bagels (every type!), pork loin, spare ribs, roast pig, chicken pot pie (extra helpings) apples, strawberries, fruit salad, scambled eggs with cheese, pancakes, and waffles.

For desert, I would have: scones, strudel, kringel, apple cake, apple pie, apple crunch, chocolate-strawberry pie, strawberry shortcake, pumpkin pie, chocolate pecan pie, strawberry-rhubarb crunch, donuts of every shape, size and flavor, bags of candies, turkish delight, ice cream, pastries of every imaginable size and flavor...

For beverages: Wine of every possible flavor, kegs of beer, milk, orange juice, strawberry juice, milkshakes, whiksey, brandy, ale, rum...

I'll also have a larger stomach on the side. The most I can eat at one sitting is five plates.

I intend to eat five plates worth of food for each and every item I listed, and once I'm done, I'll go back for seconds, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, sevenths, eigths, ninths, tenths... I'd just go on eating till it was time for my execution. Call me a glutton, but this would be my last meal... I intend to make it as enjoyable as possible.

Haggis, I wouldn't eat it, however it does require roughly 48 hours to acquire in most places in the U.S. Also, I'd want some sort of endangered animal to be cooked for me, as that would delay my execution even more due to legal issues (the only time animal rights activists could be of any use in my opinion). No idea what I would actually have to eat though.

@Astro, A conjugal visit for your last meal? If you think about the way you worded it...

@Stinger, uhh, What's wrong with her using diet pepsi as an unhealthy last food?

I eat lean pockets, but they aren't healthy in the stacks that I consume;)

@Devon, I think you've actually come up with the best sentence avoidance as well, they won't be able to administer a proper execution because they can't fit you through your cell door, and if all the food kills you, you wouldn't need to bother with electricity or poison:D

Archived