Home

Handwriting

RC-1162

Your handwriting is...  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Your handwriting is...

well, Ahto is getting a bit dull nowadays.

anyway, i was flipping through my friend's rough notebook once and i could barely understand the scribbles hes done. so, i was wondering about the rest of the Ahtonauts. has anyone commented on your handwriting? and if so, what was it?

I don't write, I print. My handwriting sucks--at least in English. Oddly, in Arabic my penmanship is good--probably because I'm left-handed. I also type a lot faster than I can write.

When I graduated, my dad asked me if I developed bad handwriting. I told him no, because it was an entrance requirement. It had to be bad to get into the program in the first place. :D

My handwriting is terrible, and teachers remind me of that on a daily basis (it's not just the handwriting, I'm really sloppy).

However, I was slightly taken aback when I discovered that not even I myself can read my handwriting in some circumstances.

But I prefer typing anyway, and I'm very fast with typing.

My handwriting is very readable if you have good eyesight. I write really small. In school when I had to write a 5 page essay, my word count would be two times greater than the class average. Now 99% of everything I do is on the computer and the other 1% I print. So my handwriting has gone down hill, but it’s still very readable if you have a magnifying glass.

Apparently no one tought me the correct way to hold a pencil when I was little so I ended up getting used to putting an unorthadox death grip on it, which makes my handwriting unnaturally small and wild looking. This is also how I ended up wearing my watch on my right hand even though I'm right handed.

I almost always print to foil the graphologists out there. :xp: Actually it just seems more legible to me. My cursive skils are woefully lacking. I can print very small and legibly due to my serifs. Overall I'd say average for printing and "could use improving" for writing.

Btw, nice response coupes. :)

hehe, agreed. maybe you all shoud get a handwriting sample up :D.

well, my teachers unload blank chart paper on me and ask me to make something for them as in their words:

"Your handwriting is excellent."

that, and the fact that i got first in a handwriting competition once. but my hand has decreased a bit since then.

My writing is a cross between cursive and print and... something, and even though I've only been taking Japanese for a short while, my hiragana, katakana, and kanji are a hell of a lot neater than anything I've ever written in English.

Apparently no one tought me the correct way to hold a pencil when I was little so I ended up getting used to putting an unorthadox death grip on it, which makes my handwriting unnaturally small and wild looking. This is also how I ended up wearing my watch on my right hand even though I'm right handed.
Same here, I hold my pen in an odd way (although my writing consists of large-ish spiral-like letters and not small letters) and wear my watch on my right hand.

Mine is changing. It can go from very nice to totally illegible depending on my mood and the time ahead of me, and which hand I use (I am ambidextrous - I usually write on paper with the left hand but write on a board and draw with the right hand...but sometimes I don't notice and pick up the "wrong hand" for the job...yeah I still mix up left and right as they feel the same to me. )

My handwriting... hmmm... well, most people say it's good, some really good and there was one who said that it's terrible. I personally consider it pretty good, because when others look at something I wrote they don't say ''what's this letter here, eh?'', they can see pretty clearly what I wrote down.

Archived