Home

Your Personally All Time Favorite Video Game.

Revan 411

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the game i have played mroe than any other game would have to be k1 but its not my faverite, i think my faverite would be a tie between battlefront 2 for replayability since i could play 1000000 times and it would still be just as fun and maybe Fable for the story and choices you can make and how they affect your character and surroundings. The lost chapters btw

* = sometimes, late at night, I pretend I am jmac. ^-^

You too?! I thought I was the only one.

Planescape: Torment; this thing stands tall as one of the few games to build emotional links between player and party and make them work. Never before and never since has a game dealt with complex themes such as identity, free will, and the inevitability of death so successfully and while Avellone’s writing can be overly wordy in places, this is the king of roleplaying plots. THE KING.

* = sometimes, late at night, I pretend I am jmac. ^-^

:lol:

Deus Ex

Didnt even have to think about it

Same here ;)

This topic is self explanatory. Name your own personally favorite video game.

As for me, no one can argue with this.

{snip}

I've never played it before, but I've heard many great things about it. I also liked the Twilight Princess game ^_^

1) Dues Ex

2) Morrowind

3) Ninja Gaiden Black

4) LoZ: Twilight Princess.

I have lots of favorites but I just can't name one favorite. If I had to narrow it down completely, it would probably be between Bioshock and KotOR. I reeeaalllyyy want to say Bioshock though...I feel like I'm doing it a disservice by not. God I love everything about that game. The movie better not suck like Hitman.

I have favorite series..es?:

Half Life

Hitman

FEAR (though the expansions weren't exactly spectacular)

Halo

The Elder Scrolls (Really just Morrowind though)

Mass Effect unless the sequels suck

The only problem I have with BioShock, is the Big Daddys are hard to kill...

Only at the beginning. Once you get more plasmids, you'll get better ways to kill those (big) buggers. Get them in water (come on, the setting is underwater!) and use shock. Kill it with fire. Use Armor Peircing Bullets.

God, I think I just made me wanna play Bioshock again >_<

EDIT:

Post 900!

Archived