Home

Hey fanboys! George Lucas says STFU.

Prime

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, here's the OT & PT covers (from the official video on the May the 4th Be With You site):

swbluray.th.png

Personally, I find them very nice; But, I'm more interested in seeing the Saga set's cover art. Any other thoughts on these covers?

For me, this'll be the last Star Wars set I'll be getting. Not getting the 3D ones that'll eventually come out and not gonna bother with getting any newer format version of it beyond Blu-ray because it's pointless, unless it's like some kind of technology that's pretty much a Holodeck out of Star Trek.

@ mstr kenobi: I was seeing how far you'd take it.

Hey, at least they aren't discussing how many midichlorians Hitler had.

The Hitler discussion was pretty tame compared to the debate the were having a few months ago about whether or not an EU character had raped another EU character. :ohdear:

Also:

fm2kn.gif

Don't quote me on this, but I think that issue refers to something that happened in the LOTF novel Invincible. If I'm right, the characters in question are Ben (Luke's son) and Tahiri (Jacen's apprentice). Needless to say, the whole thing is a ridiculous over-extrapolation.

...I swear, if it gets anywhere near like that in Kavar's, I'm personally deleting that entire forum and all of its posts and banning anyone who bitches about it.

:carms:

... :dozey:

If Kavar's got like that, I wouldn't even bitch about the deletion. It'd be like forum chemo.

OT: The extras are disappointing. Little kid Anakin shouldn't dirty the complete saga cover with his presence. BluRay is awesome though.

Archived