Home

Hey fanboys! George Lucas says STFU.

Prime

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Kavar's got like that, I wouldn't even bitch about the deletion. It'd be like forum chemo.

Obviously, you weren't around much in 2008. It got that bad, and worse.

LF had to be nuked from orbit just to be sure. We're still living with the fallout.

LF had to be nuked from orbit just to be sure. We're still living with the fallout.

Yeah, I think I skipped looking in here for most, if not all, of '08. Sounds like I dodged a bullet there. It might also explain why so many people hate Kavar's far more than I'd think people would normally hate a mildly combative subforum. Other than it not being about vidya, of course.

So my media lecturer was using Star Wars as an example for something and she came up with "It's like in Star Wars: Attack of the Jedi" ... and "Jar Jar Banks"... and she repeated "Jar Jar Banks" several times.

,,,*sighs* so lame.

Wow, not only did she lose her pass to the Clue Bus, she sounds like she's a speed bump on the Clue Highway.

If Kavar's got like that, I wouldn't even bitch about the deletion. It'd be like forum chemo.

And look! You even got better through treatment!

initial-d-kart.jpg

I haven't pre-ordered but I feel like I don't need to. It is Star Wars after all and they'll be shipping a tonne of the sets around the world so pretty much any store you walk into you'll stumble over a pile of them.

If they had announced some kind of limited edition set then I definitely would've preordered though.

Star-Wars.png

I haven't pre-ordered but I feel like I don't need to. It is Star Wars after all and they'll be shipping a tonne of the sets around the world so pretty much any store you walk into you'll stumble over a pile of them.

If they had announced some kind of limited edition set then I definitely would've preordered though.

Well I pre-ordered form Amazon so I get the lowest price guarantee thing.

• 1 month later...
They're all blue because it's blu-ray, get it

Herp de derp... I hated the original Blu-ray covers that were released... I hated that stupid curvy area...

hitchhikers-guide-galaxy-blu-ray-cover-art.jpg

...and I hate the "one menu fits all" thing that Universal has on all of their BD releases.

uc1.jpg

So yeah... they also need to stop making everything blue as well...

5098627290_7957a1aecc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived