Home

Telltale's Sam & Max games getting remastered

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This conversation feels like it’s going in circles. The same few people stating the same opinion over and over. No minds are going to change, no new ideas are going to be introduced; I strongly sugges

To be fair, this isn't a case of it being just a product of its time, as it's not being released as it was in 2006. It's a new release brought up to modern standards, so anything that doesn't fit mode

Rum, years ago I wondered about the same, and believe I know where you are coming from. I really hope I don’t come off rude with my post, but have to ask:   Are you really sure you want to d

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Scummbuddy said:

@jake Just letting you know that I just received a SkunkApe email about getting the game at 50%, but unfortunately was sent to my Junk email.

Thanks for the heads up!

That’s not a surprise unfortunately. We were sending to a mailing list that’s over 10 years old and has over a 10% bounce rate. Not much we can do! We won’t keep emailing that list of course, it’s ancient and it’d be rude. If you sign up for new mailings from us (when claiming your key) it’ll be on a different list from that and probably not as spamworthy. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Bennyboy said:

I've hidden the off topic post. Everyone keep it on topic and keep it nice please.

Nice. Censor the person who is being accused, given the middle finger, and has written nothing offensive. Slightly ironic. But fine, I am not participating in this travesty anymore. Merry Christmas Bennyboy, and the rest of you.

Back on topic.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...