Home

What are you wearing right now?

Pie™

My Trogdor shirt with some denim shorts...

TROGDOOOR!!!

Nice...

Siv - dude, you seriously need to work on your fashion sense. If you're going to go for the cross-dressing thing, at least do it right, man...

I'm wearing bluejeans, a watch, a shirt that says "Sand Creek Football" on the front and our little phrase of excellence, "If you don't believe, you don't belong" on the back...

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

An army green Massimo t-shirt and some tan pants.

well, who woulda thunk it, all the way out there in Iowa, there some typa fashionin goin on ! I moreso imagined you in a flannel shirt, overalls and with a stalk of hay hanging out your mouth, holdin a pitchfork too....and a truckers hat....yeah...I know you :D

and yes, I am wearin a kangaroo skin, which I culled and skinned with my own home made boomerang.......

mtfbwya

Description of shirt: sort of a faded green background; red heart, faded yellow S, blue lines(looks like a rainbow), faded yellow C, bright yellow cross, faded yellow C, green Christian fish; under all this, in faded yellow letters, SIGNS OF LIFE

Description of watch: it's a Timex Expedition... don't know how else to explain it

Description of shorts: well, shants, I suppose. Dark blue, Unionbay shants... legs are zipped off, so they're shorts right now.

No socks

wearing glasses

a ring on my left ring finger (No, I'm not married. it's a (gosh, what to call it? I've heard it called two things) promise/purity ring designed by me!) I'm the only person in the world who has this design, so I'm to going to describe it... don't want people copying me:p

Archived