Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course he's not, what made you think that? Bee likes to bring random strays into her home and then post pictures of them here.

Hey, you never know Devon. I don't know Bee all that well. That is why I asked the question because I didn't know. :)

Hey, you never know Devon. I don't know Bee all that well.

Clearly you don't, otherwise you'd have been aware Bee doesn't own any of the dogs she posts pictures of.

What a bizarre thing that would be to do, post pictures of pets that are actually yours... and in a thread for that exact type of picture, no less! Would've been barmy, even.

That is why I asked the question because I didn't know.

Now you're playing games with us, I thought it was for the rhetoric. Yes, games... :weirdo:

Found my cannon picture. This is at Silver Dollar City. Sweet monkey was it hot that day.

Cool! You cannon is also nice! ;)

It was hot the day I was in St. Agustine as well.

I have some links to online photo abums from that trip.

I'll post them here later...

Just got back from a Rush concert (AWESOME!!!)... and I have to be at work early tomorrow (bummer.)

I might get 4 hours sleep... if I'm lucky...

Okay, *prepares for possible humiliation*

This me when I was learning to ride, about a year ago. Although, technically I am still learning. I can't really say much more about the photo, except it's not my best angle, and, i'm sitting in a terrible position.

me_riding.jpg

Hmm... I seem to have freakishly large ears, don't I? :confused:

Bragging with size, eh, ed and Rhett?

You know very well it's not all about size, but how you use it huh? :carms:

Very true Ray. Plus, if I wanted to sound like a complete nerd, the artillery piece in Ed's picture is really more of a Mortar than a cannon. But I did say that was if I wanted to sound like a complete nerd... :xp:

Great pics all, i really need to post a more recent one of me soon but I'm not very photogenic.

Oh and Jason, i need your help because i can't remember my line! I've forgotten it. I know it was something cheesy but its gone. I've spent the best part of 15 minutes flicking through my previous posts to no avail.

Archived