Home

How long?

Emperor Devon

This question is purely hypothetical, but how long does everyone think they're going to be at LucasForums? A year or two? A decade? The rest of your life?

I myself think I'll be here for years, though it's difficult to picture myself discussing things here minutes away from my expiration date. So how long does everyone else think they'll be here?

(And no, this was not inspired by my recent bithday! :xp: )

I might go on and off sometimes, maybe even for years. But I'll definitely come back. LucasForums is home to a community you'll find nowhere else and I love it. I plan to stick around till I die, or LF closes down (or I get really famous and rich and forget about my bestest friends).

you know me, one second I'm here the other second I'm gone, honestly usually I find that I'm here until the next big thing takes me away, but oddly enough I seem to come back.

Edit: oh and E_D as far as that picture linky in your sig, you know what they say, "More cushion for the pushin', or in my case, that would be the most exspensive escargo ever."

Edit: oh and E_D as far as that picture linky in your sig, you know what they say, "More cushion for the pushin', or in my case, that would be the most exspensive escargo ever."

I disagree. That is a wonderful piece of art, in my honest opinion. Wonderful as in a gallon of decayed vomit messily stacked in a garbage can covered by fungus.

Out of topic, isn't it?

Well, I'm sure I'll be fairly active over the next two years as I finish high school (including that extra year), but I'm not sure about after that. Like Ztalker, I plan on becoming a teacher, which will occupy a great deal of my time as well - probably more, as I plan on having multiple (as in 3 or 4) jobs by that point... We'll see. I may drop in once in a while if there's ever a KotOR IV - but judging by how long they're taking to get their butts in gear to do KotOR III, I doubt a IV will be on it's way in the next ten years...

lolz...this is a weird question. Its a highly subjective answer, and there are many things that may contribute to how long one lurks at forums. Ive been her over four years now and in that time Ive come close to being banned, become swamp president..lolz(a meaningless title :p), made some great friends and been able to contribute due to my 1337 SW and EU knowledge by helping out in the Cantina and EU forum :)

AHTO was a wonderful addition to LFN, a calmer place for me to hang around, ensuring that I didnt get myself in trouble. Now Im old and too busy to be of any harm ...

*waves walking stick*

mtfbwya

Fixed. Now go read chapter six, Hall. :xp:

I already did. Why'd you think I was complaining in a far from subtle way?

If there is one thing i have learned on this forum though it's that this is the biggest gathering of negative thinking people in history. Fact. Every single thread on this forum...

No need to be so negative about it. :p

Well, presumably until my life takes off. I've been here for over a year now, but during that year, I started out strong (I once got up to, like, 6 posts a day :xp: ), took a break for a few months only posting every once in awhile, but now I'm back :D.

I'm probably gonna stop coming when I'm around twenty or so, becuase that's hopefully when my job is going to swamp me.

Archived