Home

RIP Bernie Mac

Alkonium

Yeah, I nearly choked on my coffee when I visited CNN this morning.

Was reading the front page articles...then I went to refresh and.. wow... it definitely was a system shock. Didn't see it coming...

I had read he was in the hospital for pneumonia, and the AP reported Thursday he was in stable condition.. and now this. Completely out of the blue. The article says he suffered from sarcoidosis, but that it was in remission. I still wonder if it had anything to do with his death, being compounded by pneumonia complications...

R.I.P Bernie Mac.. your humor will be missed. :(

I had read he was in the hospital for pneumonia, and the AP reported Thursday he was in stable condition.. and now this. Completely out of the blue. The article says he suffered from sarcoidosis, but that it was in remission. I still wonder if it had anything to do with his death, being compounded by pneumonia complications...

R.I.P Bernie Mac.. your humor will be missed. :(

RIP, Bernie. :(

I had heard his situation was serious but stable, as well, so I was surprised to hear the news, too. He had the pulmonary form of sarcoidosis, so even though it was in remission, the damage to the lungs was still there, and I imagine that put him at a much higher risk for the pneumonia to start with, and then further complications when it did develop.

Definitely R.I.P. Mr. McCullough. I was a fan of his tv shows, but didn't follow him closely enough to know about his health issues. Very sad. And dang, I just watched Transformers last night....."uncle Bobby B. baby...."

Archived