Home

What is your fave sitcom?

Taak Farst

What is your favourite sitcom type show?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite sitcom type show?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Friends, My Family, My Wife And Kids, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, all the classic ones. :p

As well as Two And a Half Men, if you count that as a sitcom.

I like My family and two and a half men - I think what I didn't like was the "Joey" friends spinoff.

I have taken an interest to Will & Grace lately.

1. Friends (a Chandler type of person myself. I LOVE his humour.)

2. Two and a half man

3. Zonnetje in Huis (Little brightness in the house, translated) Old grandfather lives with his son again and has issues with his daughter in law. And his son is torn between them.

This thread needs MORE POWER!

Home Improvement- Tim Allen is awesome, even in the Disney stuff he does.

Get Smart- I grew up watching it on Nick at Night. Mel Brooks+Don Adams= Hilarity.

Married With Children- I catch the reruns every now and then, and they still never disappoint.

Family Matter- "Did I do that?" Erkle was great, but Waldo could just be the greatest character in any sitcom ever. Though, the grandma comes a very close second.

Fresh Prince- This reminds me... I need to get the theme song on my phone.

I know I'm forgetting something, but that's good for now.

Not sure if this count as a sitcom proper, but if it does, then Red Dwarf is top of my list. Followed it for years as a child, then got all the DVDs when they were finally released! Still waiting for the rumoured movie of that, too...

A very close second is Frasier. Witty, amicable characters, and great running storylines.

Archived