Home

So... what are you reading right now?

Pavlos

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Let's see:

The Surgeon's Mate -Patrick O'Brian, yes another book in the Aubry/Mautrin series... great books.

The Bourne Supremacy -Robert Ludlum, I've read the first one, now I have to read the second....

And, somehow, Plutarch's Lives Vol. IV.... doubt I'll finish this one in time and I'm borrowing it from my History Teacher...

Anyway, I'd recommend any/all of these books.

I'm about to finish The Final Prophecy, part of the NJO series, and then I'll start on the grand finale, The Unifying Force. Something tells me that the series is going to end with the granddaddy of all battles...

Finished The Brothers Karamazov and am working on The Sickness Unto Death by Kierkegaard. My particular favorite characters in The Brothers K were Alyosha, Father Zossima and the boy Illusha, although I identified more with Dmitri and particularly Ivan. Dostoyevski is definitely one of my favorite authors.

I just finished reading angels and demons, very good book btw.

Ewww, Dan Brown

Last night a finished a epically deppressing book called "The Boy In Striped Pyjamas"

Yet another WW2/holocaust movie ruined by American actors. If people are in Germany, they should speak German, not English with American accents or in Valkyries case, English accents. Please tell me the book is better/more bearable(aside from being about genocide)

Finished with Neuromancer and disappointed by the read, not in the book, but I just find William Gibson a difficult writer.

Heading over to Haruki Murakami's Kafka on the Shore because I miss Murakami so much. I can't remember the last time I've been addicted to a writer's style so much.

Archived