Rogue Nine

What is your favorite season?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite season?

• Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall
    • Winter

Winter, because when you awaken one morning to find out that all that was vibrant and colorful in autumn has been replaced with a bleak, uninhabited wasteland of snow and ice, your ancestral ice age-era survival instincts kick in, and you get the strangest urge to bring a bolt-action rifle with you wherever you go, in case a herd of wild caribou approaches your car.

Winter.

Here in California, it gets pleasantly cold. If you are coastal, like me, you don't get snow so it gives me an excuse to put on a jacket, something which me and my friends actually wait for every year. The day we can wear our jackets again.

There is very little transition between winter/spring and fall/winter, etc so it basically comes down to it either being summer, or winter. Summer means fires abound, which freaks everyone out, so Summer isn't a whole lot of fun here.

It used to be summer, but since I got hayfever 3 years ago, my spring's and summer's now consist of me sneezing constantly and popping pills, so I've voted for autumn. I love autumnal colours. I hate winter, I hate being cold, and I hate snow.

Easily Winter since you can always put more clothes on and snow makes for a fun plaything.

Native Minnesotan...gotta be the Winter.

Born in MN, but when I moved to South Dakota I would hear people whine about their winters, I just laugh, it's like a windy Fall day most winters here :)

Summer and fall !

Here in California, it gets pleasantly cold. If you are coastal, like me, you don't get snow so it gives me an excuse to put on a jacket, something which me and my friends actually wait for every year. The day we can wear our jackets again

in Finland you wait for the day you don't have to wear a jacket outside, lol.

Can I have a 5th option since I actually have stuff from every season in various places of CA and NV?

Depends on what place at what time of year:

CA: Can be hot depending on exactly where you're at. Northern Cal Redwoods regions always seem pleasant if a bit rainy.

Sierra mountains have the most indecisive and severe turns of weather. Pleasant to kinda hot summer, severe allergies in spring, winter used to be tons of snow for a long time but now it just dumps all at once, fall has an invigorating feel about it, not sure why. I like grey cloudy skies actually.

Just about everywhere else is warm to hot like in the central valley...smog in So. Cal... rainy as you tend to get out coastward all along the shoreline. Rains in all places as you approach winter.

NV: Mostly warm to hot for most the year, but often windy at the foot of mountains. Can get rather cold with windchill. Rains quite a bit and occasionally it will snow. NV is one big desert with rolling hills and basically is the other side of the Sierra mountains region hence sierra nevadas.

Archived