Home

Passing time...

It's been a long wait so far and the anticipation of KotOR III is slowly digesting my patience as if it has fallen into the belly of a Sarlaac.

:mauls::wan:

Although I'd love to be entering into aggressive negotiations with dark jedi or weaving myself through a web of galactic quests, my gametimes have been filled checking out other gaming experiences.

What are some of yours?

If you have a second or two and are so inclined,

please list what game you are currently involved in.

...just in case some of us may not be familiar, drop a few brief lines describing what's going on and where you are at in the game.

Example:

I just picked up "The Godfather". It's brilliantly woven into the heart of the movie. The cinematic scenes are well placed and important to the game story.

I've been tear-assing around New York in the 30's trying to secure myself and the Corleone family in the New York crime syndicate. It follows closely to the movie timeline and the gameplay is well done and very addictive.

I've just become a "made man" and the Don is pleased with my involvement so far. I just drove Micheal to the docks after he off-ed Solozzo and the Police captain.

:tommys:

Multiple games on TSL and Kotor depending on mood, first play-through of NWN (working through the pirate dock stuff), and getting ready to get the 3rd installment of the CSI series of games, along with reading/writing some fanfics and Echani poetry.... :D

I actually started playing my old Pokemon blue gameboy game the other day. I was so close to catching them all and then the game got erased >.>

But for the computer I'm not playing anything right now, waiting for Empire at War and I might get Oblivion, though my PC doesn't meet the pre-reqs.

At the moment I'm still playing KotOR and TSL, although not as much as I used to. That's because I got the NWN diamond edition a little while ago, and am on my fifth playthrough. It's a great game, but the graphics are awful, although the toolset helps make up for that. Once I get bored with NWN, I'll get Oblivion. And if KotOR III isn't out by then, I'll just keep replaying KotOR I, II and Jade Empire until it is.

Multiple games on TSL and Kotor depending on mood along with reading/writing some fanfics and Echani poetry.... :D

Ditto. I am actually working on something that I have only posted on SuperObscura that I have put much thought and effort into each chapter. It is a Clone Wars story but has a bit of romance, the usual you find. Poetry I write when I get bitten by the muse, usually when I have the urge to dance to Cuban music in the worst of places like in the classroom. :D

Galactic Civilizations 2: The Dread Lords

this game is just as good or better than Civ IV in most respects. the graphics aren't quite up to par, but the gameplay is just as addictive. and the fact that its scifi-based makes it even more interesting. to me, though, what makes the game better than Civ IV is the incredibly human AI. yes, i said human AI. the game feels like i'm playing against somebody in a multiplayer game much more than i am a computer.

i bought it shortly after buying E@W. although i played E@W several times (and had a freakin' blast), i've logged much more hours into a single campaign on GalCivII than i've played E@W.

My 360:

Oblivion.

Yup that's it:xp:

Local Arcade:

Counterstrike Source

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (multiplayer)

Call of Duty 2 (PC and 360)

Perfect Dark (multiplayer)

NFS: Most Wanted (360)

Mariokart (Laugh and I'll break you! There's usally some hot freshmen who want to play:naughty: )

Battlefront 2 (Heroes suck, Special classes suck, Awards suck, CIS and Republic suck, Hardcore OT infantry Forever!!!:cool: )

If you just want to pass time quickly, nothing beats the Civilization games. You can play for what just appears to be a few turns and suddenly notice that your entire weekend has passed. Very dangerous time sink. :)

I've got a few I'm into right now

Onimusha 3: demon siege for pc (worst console to pc port in history but still addicting)

Ninja Gaiden for the umteen thousandth time I wanna get the time it takes to beat it under 5 hours.

and replaying soul calibur 2 for the 4th time. Talim PWNS j00

Archived