Home

Badge recommendations / nominations - Read the first post!

Jae Onasi

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I didn't put threads in here with these two I didn't really think it was needed but if it is then I will

JdNoa (LipSych Editor and Anicam) and CChargrin (KMM and MDLops) for notable contributor

Edit: and I know he hasn't been on in awhile but maybe Magnusll for the KAuroa Editor also for the notable contributor

Agreed. :D

Notable Contributor: cchargin

Notable Contributor: JdNoa

Notable Contributor: Magnussll

• 3 weeks later...

I hereby nominate Johnathan7 for the helpful badge.

(I'll pass on the wealth, for anyone interested--but DO give J7 the credit as it was he who gave this link to me originally. ;))

The photoshop is a very big + as I have had sights set upon making a few of my own mods and they very possibly/conceivably could go into custom skinning. :D

(And NO, do not pester me for a WIP thread of what I'm working on... :¬:)

As well, any photoshop is a + to have in a general sense, anyways!

So here you have it, Johnathan7 I nominate you, good sir. TYVM!

I'd like to nominate CommanderQ for the Role-player's badge for his performance in this particular thread.

Zombie's walk.

His character and his role-playing really added a realistic feel to the story for me.

Here is an example of one of his posts.

Zombie's walk. Posts 44 and 62.

He also came up with the flashback idea that most of us have been using.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to nominate CommanderQ for the Role-player's badge for his performance in this particular thread.

Zombie's walk.

His character and his role-playing really added a realistic feel to the story for me.

Here is an example of one of his posts.

Zombie's walk. Posts 44 and 62.

He also came up with the flashback idea that most of us have been using.

I second that. Great job guys. :p

I nominate Thrik for the Veteran Badge for all of his contributions on the Razputin's Domain, the Grim Fandango forums, and just LF as a whole. He's definitely helped to keep Razputin's Domain from becoming a wasteland of spam and nonsense. LF and its communities definitely wouldn't be the same without him for sure.

edit: here's an example of the kind of stuff he's done to help keep the RD community running.

(this along with a few other posts have helped the forum stick through the lack of Psychonauts news...)

I nominate Psyk0Sith for the notable contributor, for obvious reason. Hes given the JA Modeling community some awesome treats, while helping them out at the same time. :)

And, I recommend oldflash for the helpful/notable contributor badge, for all his help with in the KOTOR modeling community.

^^Second that. :)

Also, I'd like to nominate TriggerGod for the notable contributor badge...I can't really imagine saber hilts right now without his work.

And I can't forget EnderWiggin. I nominate him for the helpful award. He really helps new community members find a place when they first find about LucasForums. Way to go, EW! :xp:

Archived