Home

Happy Birthday Jae...

jonathan7

Happy Birthday to the Momerator.

I got you a combo pack of Slick 50, in case you have a squeaky knee problem on those unwanted occasions. You know...like when your in a library or worst case scenario, when you happen to be walking through a pack of hungry sleeping lions. Just saying....:giveup:

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=8649 Be sure to apply sparingly, a little bit goes a long way.

Hehehe thanks!

@jonathan7: Hey, she'll get me a suit that is virtually indestructible, yet breathes like Egyptian cotton, and is machine washable. Who could beat that?

@igyman--of course! Is there any better age? :D

@Astor--ooh, don't worry, once we have a few margaritas, things will improve, I'm sure.

@mimartin--it was a small cake. Honest.

@Trench--ooh, those would beat my titanium knee any day!

@adamqd, Totenkopf, beanlord56, and 90SK: thank you!

@purifier--will it keep zombies away?

Since we just bought our house, there's no big present for me this year. The house is big enough! The family got me a new winter coat (my old one from a few years ago had gotten too big so we had donated it to the Salvation Army), and they're going to take me out to dinner at Red Lobster. Shrimp, cheddar bay biscuits, nom!

Happy birthday!

I got you these augmentations:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-51.jpg

Got you something to compliment them...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

s4.png

If you guys keep doing that she's going to be more machine than (wo)man, in addition to twisted and evil.

Happy Jae++ Day!

Archived