• The Original Series
    • The Next Generation
    • Deep Space Nine
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The original, despite being cheezy on numerous occasions (esp the special fx). Having said that, though, several of the others had some good charachters and story lines. Liked Q and Garrick (sp?) especially form the later series.

I know it's a bit sacrilegious on a Lucas-based, but I'm gong to do it anyway. Which is your favorite Star Trek TV show? And just know that if anyone picks Enterprise, I will find out who you are and ban you into oblivion.

Who knew niner was Chuck Barris... :D

v@DG

:ugh:
--sorry couldn't resist. :lol:

I loved Voyager to death and still do.

TOS: Classic, enjoy watching it

TNG: meh, Picard was too concerned with prime directives and what not, didn't have the twig n berries.

DS9: being stuck on a space station and never really going anywhere, didn't really appeal to me, sure there might of been a few good battles but that's it.

VOY: Janeway, was a mix of Kirk and Picard, she had the prime directives and principals to uphold but she wasn't afraid of anyone and wouldn't stand by or give up without a fight. Loads more worlds and species that popped up along with technology and some awsome episodes like "Future's End" Pt.I and Pt.II along with "Scorpion" Pt.I and Pt.II, "Timeless" and many others. The Doctor ruled and added some comedy to the show along with some seriousness when needed.

Enterprise: Archer was good, some good eps like "In A Mirror Darkly" and battles were good, but most species we already knew about. The war with the Xindi was awesome to the show and T'Pol was kinda hot. Just wish it didn't get cancelled when things were picking up I felt and they could've expanded in The Earth/Romulan war more.

I can't define it but as a tie between TNG and DS9. Picard is a legend and the Deep Space Station inhabitants are way too human, despite being the series which main cast is more alien than any other.

This thread needs more Voyager love.

But it was so boring. Plus, the captain was woman. :xp:

No, it was just boring and mostly uninteresting.

The original, despite being cheezy on numerous occasions (esp the special fx). Having said that, though, several of the others had some good charachters and story lines. Liked Q and Garrick (sp?) especially form the later series.

Pretty much the same for me. Love TOS, and Garak was an awesome character when he was on DS9.

Archived